Kaanagantala Vepudu is a traditional dish from Andhra Pradesh, India. If you want this Fish Fry in Telugu below is the youtube link for the recipe.
- 1 lb fish fillets
- 2 medium onions (chopped)
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 green chilies (chopped)
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro for garnish
- Smash the fish fillets into small cubes or desired shapes.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Let them sizzle for a few seconds.
- Add onions, green chilies, and sauté until the onions turn translucent.
- Add tomatoes and sauté until the tomatoes turn mushy.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Add fish pieces, Mix well.
- Cover and cook until the fish is cooked through and tender.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot with steamed rice or roti.
Watch Chepala Pidupu Recipe-Making Video
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?