Dear Jobseekers, I understand the pain of writing a good resume. It’s not that easy to impress the employer with a basic resume.
What is a Resume?
A resume that reflects your entire education career, jobs, achievements & personal information with a bio.
In a single sentence, your resume is a self-marketing tool. So for that thing, how much effort we’re putting to build it. To overcome the mistakes that a normal person is doing, I’ve come up with this topic, Things to Avoid While Preparing Your Resume/CV.
- While preparing a resume, do not exceed more than 3 pages.
- If you have any job experience, highlight your job roles & responsibilities.
- Write a genuine summary that describes what you are.
- Don’t add too many fonts to your resume. Use a generic font.
- Never, ever put a fake experience to your resume(If you’re applying for government jobs with a fake experience, then later you maybe not allowed to apply for any government job).
- Don’t hide gaps in your resume.
- Try not to use too much clutter.
- Avoid typos & grammar mistakes.
- Double-check your resume, scan the entire resume twice.
- And last, share it with your near & dears for proofreading.
These are a few things that can build an impressive resume. For the latest jobs & new recruitments, follow the best job portals like Naukri, Monster India, Indeed, Shine.com etcetera. Any more points that I can add here, please comment below.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!