Hello Users, this is a movie review based on my movie knowledge. I’m not a movie critic, I’m a movie lover & I’m writing to share my view on the movie – Major Movie
Genre: Suspense | Thriller | Drama
Synopsis: MAJOR is an exposure of so many untold military people’s sacrifices towards the Indian Army.
Sandeep Unnikrishnan aka Adivi Sesh is an Army training officer who leads the 51 NSG. Due to the attacks on Taj Hotel by Terrorists, their team leads the operation. Does the 51NSG team completes the operation or not. What happened to Sandeep’s personal life is the rest of the plot.
Major Movie Crew
💫 Starring: Adivi Sesh, Sobhita Dhulipala, Saiee M Manjrekar, Prakash Raj, Revathi, Murali Sharma
🎦Director: Shasi Kiran Tikka
🎬Producers: Mahesh Babu, A+S Movies
🖋Story Writers: Adivi Sesh, Shasi Krian Tikka
Dialogues: Abburi Ravi
📷Cinematographer: Vamsi Patchipulusu
⚔ Editor: Vinay Kumar Sirigineedi and Kodati Pavan Kalyan’s
🎶Music Director: Sai Kiran Pakala
Theater Release Date: June 3rd, 2022
OTT Release Date📆: July 3rd, 2022
Major Movie Review
The first half of the movie revolves around the growth/childhood of Unni Krishnan with a love track and joining the army. Building up the emotions, the love track feels good, but somewhere it lags in getting into the plot. Few scenes which we think it’s a routine process in making but those came out different because of the good screenplay. The main story starts from pre-interval and the audience connects to it.
Sobhita’s scope is shorter in the film but she did her duty and performed well. Coming to Sesh’s performance it’s terrific and selecting the scripts is fabulous. Need to look ahead to his future project pipelines. As we know this movie is about Mumbai 26/11/2008 attack. There are so many biopics that already came on the same content. A biopic is a well-known story to everyone and making a movie means it needs to maintain suspense, good screenplay, and take cinematic liberties. Director has met the expectations of the audience while making the process.
Major Movie Highlights
- Background music is good but all songs may be not connected to the audience.
- If we feel the filmmaker making such movies that are out of scope, then it’s difficult to hold your tears for the climax.
- Underline plot has their family emotions which are perfectly fitted.
- Major is not above how Sandeep died, it’s about how he lived his life.
- This may be the movie for someone’s timepass flick, but it’s the life of every soldier.
- Because of the autobiography, most of the city audiences connect to it.
- Pre-interval and climax to good and make seat edge, engaging drama to the audience.
🗣Best Dialogues of Major Movie:
- What does it mean to be a soldier? One can’t answer this question, One can only live it, Sir. I promise you I’ll spend my life becoming the answer to your question, Sir.
- Don’t come up, I’ll handle them.
- You may take me, but not my country.
- I was ALONE there and ALONE here.
⤵️ Bottom Line: An Emotional, heart-wrenching, and Patriotic movie that tributes Sandeep Unni Krishnan.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!