YSRCP Chief Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy presented his first state budget on July 12, 2019, with his Finance Minister Buggana Rajendranath Reddy.
The main motto of this year’s budget is to focus on promises that are given in election manifesto, said Finance Minister Buggana Rajendranath Reddy.
AP Budget 2019-20 Highlights:
- Total Budget: Rs 2, 27,974 crores.
- Revenue deficit: Rs 1, 778, 52 crore
- Budget estimation: 19.32 percent increase
- Revenue Expenditure: Rs 1, 80,475 crore
- For Irrigation Projects: Rs.13,139 Crores
- All liquor shops will be undertaken by AP Govt
- For the capital city created by Ex. AP CM, Nara Chandrababu Naidu: Rs.500 Crores
- As per bifurcation policy, Rs.250 crores for Kadapa Steel Plant
- For Backward Class(BC) communities: Rs.300 Crores as a marriage gift
- For Scheduled Caste(SC) communities: Rs.200 Crores as a marriage gift
- For Scheduled Tribes(ST) communities: Rs.45 Crores under “Giriputrika Kalyani Kaanuka”
- For Minorities: Rs. 100 Crores under “Shaadi Ka Thopha”
- To intercaste marriages: Rs.36 Crores
- For Farmers:
- Under “YSR Raithu Barosa” – Rs.8750 Crores
- Free Electricity – Rs. 4525 Crores
- To eradicate natural disasters – Rs.2002 Crores
- For Agriculture Water – Rs.13,139 Crores
- For agriculture-related sectors – Rs. 20,677 crore
- YSR Raithu Bheema – Rs.1163 Crores
- Rural Development – Rs. 29,329 crores
- For the power sector – Rs. 6,860 crore
- For Housing – Rs. 3617 Crores
- “YSR Health Scheme” – Rs.1740 Crores
- For Medical Industry – Rs.11,399 Crores
- Rs. 200 Crores for Farmers to free borings
- Rs. 455.85 Crores to Aasa Workers
- For the “Amma Vadi” scheme – Rs. 6455 Crores
- Rs. 1077 Cores for afternoon lunch scheme
- Pensions for elderly and widows Rs. 12,801 crore
- Rs. 300 crores for Single women’s pensions
- For disabled pensioners Rs. 2,133.62 crore
- Rs. 1000 Crores to APSRTC
More Highlights from AP Budget 2019-20:
- For “Jagananna Vidya Deevena” scheme – Rs.4962.3 crores
- For “CM Call Center” – Rs.73 Crores
- For “YSR Housing Scheme” – Rs.1500 Crores
- Rs.100 Crores for Brahmin corporation
- Rs.400 crores for auto drivers as a financial assistance
- Rs.92050 crores for State Development Schemes
- Rs.3750 crores for civil Supplies
- Rs.150 crores for smart cities
- Rs.14412 crores for the welfare sector
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!