73. Lord Shiva takes Sureshwar Avatar as Lord Indra to test one of his devotees.
74. Lord Shiva is the guardian of wandering pilgrims and is hence known as Charuvikramabya.
75. Lord Shiva is known as the lord of ghosts as Bhutapataya.
76. Lord Shiva is a firm and immovable deity and hence known as Sthanave.
77. Lord Shiva is known as Ahirbudhanyaya the one who waits for the sleeping kundalini.
78. The robes of Lord Shiva are the cosmos and hence known as Digmbaraya.
79. Lord Shiva is the God of one soul and hence known as Anekatamane.
80. Lord Shiva is the God of boundless energy and hence known as Satvikaya.
81. Lord Siva is the God who frees One of all doubt and confusion and hence known as Shuddha Vigranaya.
82. Lord Shiva takes the Keerat Avatar as a hunter to test his devotee, Arjuna during his mediation.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!