93. Lord Shiva is the greatest of all Gods and Goddesses and hence known as Mahadevaya.
94. Lord Shiva is the God who doesn’t change and hence known as Avyayaya.
95. Lord Shiva is the God who removes all bondages a human being has and hence known as Haraye.
96. Lord Shiva is the God who punished the sun and hence known as Pashudantabhide.
97. Lord Shiva is a very steady and unwavering God and hence known as Avyagraya.
98. Lord Shiva is known as Dakshadhvaraharaya, who destroyed Daksha’s (Sathi’s father) conceited sacrifice.
99. Lord Shiva is simply known as Haraya, the one who withdraws the cosmos.
100. Lord Shiva taught Bhaga to see clearly and hence is known as Bhaganetrabhide.
101. Lord Shiva is an unseen, subtle God and hence known as Avyaktaya.
102. Lord Shiva is Lord of limitless forms and hence as Sahasrakshaya.
103. Lord Shiva is God who is standing and walking everywhere and hence known as sahasrapade.
104. Being the Lord who gives and take all things, Lord Shiva is known as Apavargapradaya.
105. Being the God who is unending, Lord Shiva is known as Anantaya.
106. Since he is a God of great liberator of mankind, Lord Shiva is known as Tarakaya.
107. Since He is all – Lord Shiva is known as Savaya.
108. Lord Shiva is a great God and hence known as Parameshvaraya.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?